Welcome

The REAL TeaseMaid since 2011! Take a peep at my blog: a sweet and sexy cocktail of Tea and Tease, a cupcake and cream-tea blog with a burlesque twist. Let's face it, afternoon tea is the most fun you can have with your clothes on! So read on for some tasty tit-bits that you're not gonna get from the 'old dears' at The Tea Guild.... ;-) If you fancy coming along to my monthly Clandestine Cake Club, see the link below. And don't forget to check out the date of my next 'Avon' retro cosmetic party "Cake It On".... Love from The TeaseMaid xox


Saturday 30 July 2011

National Afternoon Tea Week
Apparently National Afternoon Tea Week is 15th-19th August so check out various tea-related websites for information on pop-up afternoon teas and discount vouchers. My favourite website is http://www.afternoontea.co.uk/ and my favourite place to indulge at the moment is High Tea of Highgate. Keep checking the blog as I'll be attending a Mad Hatters pop-up tea party soon, and sharing some 'Tease related news...
Until next time... xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog content